January 20th, 2017 join with area groups to celebrate the inauguration of America’s 45 President, Mr. Donald J. Trump.
The event will take place at:
American Polish Cultural Center [ link ]
2975 E. Maple Road
Troy, MI 48083
The inauguration party will feature Hor’s D’ouevres and Dessert with Champagne Toast and a cash bar.
The event will also include live entertainment provided by:
Bob Marshall Band
Annabelle Road (band has canceled)
$30 Per Person
Please purchase by Jan 17, 2017, there will be no tickets sold at the door, you must purchase IN ADVANCE.
Attire: Business formal to dress jeans
ORGANIZED BY TRUMP VOLUNTEERS
with support from:
Macomb County Republican Party
Oakland County Republican Party
If you have any questions or comments please contact:
Barb VanSyckel email@example.com
Lenore Kurek firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW at Eventbrite!
#MCRP Event Page
Excerpted from the MIGOP [ link ]:
The Michigan Republican State Committee directs that the State Convention of the delegated representatives of the Republican Party of Michigan shall be held in the City of Lansing, on Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:00 am, for the following purposes:
Receiving reports of the election in the fourteen (14) congressional district caucuses of:
- 14 Congressional District Chairs (1 per congressional district) and the other officers
- 98 members of the Michigan Republican Party State Committee (14 of whom shall be the Congressional District Chairs) (7 per congressional district)
- 14 Convention Vice Chairs (1 per congressional district)
- 14 Assistant Secretaries (1 per congressional district)
The Election of:
- One (1) State Chair
- One (1) Co-Chair (who, pursuant to Article III A of the Bylaws of the Michigan Republican State Committee, shall be the running mate of the Chair)
- One (1) Coalitions Vice Chair
- One (1) Outreach Vice Chair
- One (1) Grassroots Vice Chair
- One (1) Ethnic Vice Chair
- One (1) Administrative Vice Chair
- One (1) Youth Vice Chair (who, pursuant to Article IV A of the Bylaws of the Michigan Republican State Committee, shall, when elected, not have obtained the age of 25
and transacting other such business as may properly come before the State Convention.
All convention activities will be held at the Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933.
Click here for a tentative agenda.
Guests may pre-register at our Guest pre-registration page.
For media registration and inquiries, click here.
Click here for hotel information.
To see the Rules for the Selection of Delegates and Alternates, click here.
For all other questions, Contact Us.
There shall be a meeting of the duly elected precinct delegates and the At-Large Delegates to the County Convention at 7:00PM on Thursday, January 26th 2017. The convention will be held at:
The Palazzo Grande
54660 Van Dyke Avenue
Shelby Township, MI 48316
State Convention Details
The next #MCRP Executive Committee meeting will be on MONDAY, February 13th at 7:00 pm. The committee will meet at the Macomb Regional Center located at 13441 Hall Rd (in the Target Shopping Center just north of Bye Bye Baby).
Please note that on Jan 5th, the Executive committee voted to continue the previous meeting schedule of the Second Monday of the month.
Join the committee!
The next #MCRP Executive Committee meeting will be on THURSDAY, January 5th at 7:00 pm. The committee will meet at the Macomb Regional Center located at 13441 Hall Rd (in the Target Shopping Center just north of Bye Bye Baby).
Please note the regular meeting date has changed to THURSDAY.
Please join the committee!